Radon Mitigation Systems, LLC is one of only a handful of EPA-approved radon mitigation firms in the entire State of South Dakota. This means that we are held to a higher standard-one that's good for you and the health of your loved ones.
Our work is guaranteed. We believe in providing you with the best equipment and the best installation for your home. The final product looks clean and neat, and, more importantly, it works properly to offer you piece of mind.
We work with home owners, Realtors and home inspectors. We know that when you're trying to sell your home, a "clean bill of health" makes your property sell faster and presents fewer hassles. We also understand that timing is everything when your home is on the market. That's why we work around your schedule-let us know what works for you and we'll make it work for us.
We are licensed, bonded, and insured, and we offer free estimates without obligation. Feel free to e-mail or call us if we can be of service to you.
The following is a list the primary services we offer. You can learn more about Radon mitigation and how these services relate to your Radon problem right here at our website.
• Conduct pre-inspection
• Design custom system to suit house
• Install and seal sump pit with cover
• Install system routed above roof line
• Install pump in attic, garage or exterior of home
• Seal cracks and extrusions
• Seal cold joints in cement
• Conduct post mitigation inspection for leaks
• Test for backdraft
• Install manometer
• Provide post-mitigation package
• Licensed electrician to hook to circut breaker box
You may wish to download our brochure from our Useful Links page, or click here to download immediately.